Last updated: [Date]
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. They are widely used to make websites work or improve their efficiency, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
Cookies allow websites to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size, and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don't have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
- First-party cookies: These are set by the website you are visiting and can only be read by that site.
- Third-party cookies: These are set by other organizations that provide services on our website, such as analytics and advertising companies.
For more details on cookies and how to control them, please visit www.aboutcookies.org.
- To enable certain functions of the website
- To provide analytics and track usage of the website
- To store your preferences
- To personalize content and ads
- To provide social media features
Types of Cookies We Use
We use both session cookies and persistent cookies on our website:
- Session cookies: These are temporary cookies that are stored on your device until you close your browser. They are essential for the proper functioning of the website.
- Persistent cookies: These cookies remain on your device for a specified period or until you delete them. They are used to remember your preferences and improve your experience on the website.
You can control and manage cookies in various ways. Please refer to your browser settings for detailed instructions on how to manage cookies.
Please note that if you delete or disable cookies, you may not be able to access certain features of our website or enjoy a fully personalized experience.